Air Conditioner Cleaning Service Sydney
Why have your air conditioning unit cleaned, protective coated and serviced?
- Save a minimum of 10% of its running cost
- Dramatically improve the efficiency of the air conditioning unit
- Greatly reduce the risk of exposure to mould and bacteria in your home or business
- Better air quality
- Longer life of the unit
The cleaning system we use is hydrophilic and anti-static and can last up to 12 months under certain conditions. other products have a dramatically shorter lifespan.
What does an air-conditioning service cleaning and coating include?
- Clean and treat air filter pads for mould and bacteria
- remove air louver (ecr), and clean and treat for mould and bacteria
- clean barrel fan evaporator and condenser treat for mould and bacteria
- apply the anti-static and hydrophilic coating which is anti-corrosive
How to Save Money by Having Your Air Conditioner Cleaned Professionally
Did you know that the majority of the time that if your air conditioner is not working properly? That it is most likely in need of a professional clean. So many times people mistakenly call air con repair companies thinking that their system has broken down and needs a new part or is to be replaced.
If your air conditioner is not working properly or has stopped working altogether. Try giving us a call for some free expert advice. We have fixed countless air-conditioning units dues to simply cleaning the system the way it should be.
Your air conditioner really should be cleaned every six months. This means most of the time after excessive use. Generally, this means after the summer and winter seasons.
At mould removals Sydney we can assure you a regular air conditioning service, clean and coating can remove allergens that are being blown thru your home, save you electricity with improved air conditioner efficiency and improve your comfort with better air conditioner performance.