Our Treatment Process to Remove Mould in Sydney

Are you worried about the presence of moulds in your home interiors? As you should be possibly aware of the fact that it causes different types of health hazards which also comprises of allergic reactions? We offer our mould treatment services in a systematic order to ensure a healthy home environment.

Mould is available almost everywhere, it may start growing on organic materials, like oxygen and moisture. The moulds can easily grow on foods, carpets and paper products. When a tremendous amount of moisture accumulates within buildings, moulds start growing, specifically the unnoticed damp areas. It is practically impossible to eradicate the entire mould gametes from the home interiors. Nonetheless, mould growth can be prevented with the home or office interiors by preventing damp interiors.

As mould needs water for growing, it is vital to prevent damp issues within buildings. Damp issues may be due to various reasons, such as extreme humidness. It may also be due to change in the building architecture that happened during the past few decades. These changes have made buildings more tightly sealed, as it is without any kind of ventilation.

WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO TREAT MOULD ISSUES?

The following steps are followed by us for removal of mould Sydney:

 

  • Repair leakage in bathroom or kitchen fixtures as early as possible.
  • Look for wet areas at your home. Fix the root problem as soon as possible.
  • Prevent damp formation caused by condensation of increasing temperature of the surface reduction in humidity. To enhance surface temperature, enhance the circulation of air. To prevent the growth of rising damp areas, keep the ambiance warm.
  • Maintain air within the home in a controlled matter by either heating or cooling it.
  • Use dryers wherever possible.

 

About the products, we use to treat mould in your home or business

The Goldmorr System will generally use only two products during the mould cleaning process. The first product is GM6000. This product is a Sodium Hypochlorite based product to clean the visible mould. It is used on hard surfaces only, such as walls, ceilings, tiles and concrete. It is common knowledge that Sodium Hypochlorite has associated VOC’s, like household bleach, however, part two of the process will neutralize those VOC’s. Importantly, unlike some other products, GM6000 will not remove the paint from your walls or ceiling.

Part two of our process is the most important. We will fog the entire structure with a product that will eliminate the spores. GM2000 is biodegradable, non-toxic, low/non-irritant and non-corrosive. Best of all, it will eliminate the spores throughout your structure, thus preventing other colonies of mould being able to form in other rooms/areas.

If you are experiencing any of these issues Call us on 0488866853 or use the contact page provided for your convenience.


  • Enquire Now

    (required)
    (required)
    (required)
    (required)